RegDOX® Reseller Programs
RegDOX® Reseller Programs
RegDOX offers two Reseller programs for the RegDOX® online (SaaS) ITAR/DFARS-compliant secure Storage and Collaboration Solution (RSDRS).
Program 1 - Resale of Data Rooms (DRs)
- With a minimum commitment of 20 licensed users, a Reseller can license third parties to use one or more of their own Reseller-branded RSDRS DRs within a data room center (DRC) licensed by RegDOX to the Reseller and administered by the Reseller.
- RegDOX will deliver to the Reseller a standard ITAR/DFARS-compliant DR template that is designed with user groups, structural permissions, and features to meet ITAR/DFARS compliance.
- The Reseller will receive a monthly emailed invoice for the number of licensed users and amount of storage used by its DRC. Based on this invoice from RegDOX, the Reseller will invoice its customers.
- As directed by the Reseller and for a flat fee of $2,000, RegDOX will provide up to 20 hours of DR administrator training of a Reseller’s customer DR administrator.
- The Reseller will choose the amounts it charges its customers for the use of their DR(s) in the Reseller’s DRC.
- Optional: RegDOX will administer the Reseller’s DRC for a fee of 20% of the greater of Reseller’s charges to its DR customers or RegDOX’s charge to the Reseller for the DRC.
Program 2 - Resale of Independent Data Rooms Centers (DRCs)
- With a minimum commitment of one DRC with 20 users, RegDOX will provision a separate RSDRS ITAR/DFARS-compliant DRC for each customer of the Reseller and deliver it to the customer’s DRC administrator identified by the Reseller. This DRC will be provisioned with user groups, structural permissions, and features to meet ITAR/DFARS compliance.
- As directed by the Reseller and for a flat fee of $2,000, RegDOX will provide up to 20 hours of DRC administrator training of the Reseller’s customer.
- The Reseller will receive a monthly emailed invoice for the number of licensed users and amount of storage used by each DRC.
- The Reseller will choose the amounts it charges each of its DRC customers.
- Optional: RegDOX will administer the DRC of a customer of the Reseller for a fee of 20% of the greater of the Reseller’s charges to that customer or RegDOX’s charge to the Reseller for that DRC.
Support, Maintenance and Upgrades; Training; Marketing
- RegDOX will provide direct support, maintenance and upgrades for all customers and licensed users under each Program.
- Within 30 days of contracting, a Reseller employee or representative will receive online RegDOX training to provide technical presentations to prospective customers. RegDOX will provide up to 20 hours of this training for a set fee of $2,000. A $500 credit will be provided when this training is completed, and that credit will be applied against future charges owed to RegDOX from the Reseller.
- Upon the completion of the training of the Reseller, RegDOX will provide marketing collateral and form customer contracts for the Reseller.