A Cloud Solution for ITAR Technical Data
Until now, ITAR technical data has been excluded from your public cloud platform. RegDOX Solutions has eliminated this exclusion. The planning and comprehensive approach of RegDOX’s implementation of an ITAR-compliant document storage, management and collaboration solution reflects RegDOX’s general corporate DNA of not allowing any foreseeable opportunity for a security breach. Consequently, each aspect of the implementation and operation of the solution, along each aspect of the user and document controls inherent to the RegDOX® Secure Data Room (RSDR) solution, will foreclose the possibility of an export of technical data that is inadvertent or otherwise not intended by the licensed user, or the corporate customer’s administrator of the RSDR solution.
RegDOX Solution's first-to-market ITAR and NIST 800-171 (DFARS) compliant online storage and collaboration product has redefined how export-controlled documents and electronic files can be handled within regulatory requirements. This was recognized by the formal opinion of compliance provided by the US State Department’s Directorate of Defense Trade Control (DDTC). It was confirmed on August 20, 2019 when the US Patent and Trademark Office issued a patent covering RegDOX’s system to store and manage export-controlled documents in the cloud. (Patent No. 10,389,716). The RegDOX® ITAR/EAR solution provides ground-breaking and unsurpassed technology enabling the efficiency and flexibility of a cloud solution to allow multiple users located at numerous locations to collaborate using controlled data while remaining fully in compliance with the strict regulatory and licensing requirements of the ITAR and DFARS.
Secure Document Viewer
Tamper-Proof Audit Trail
US Based Hosting Centers
Provider / Administrator Shielding
RegDOX employs provider and administrator shielding; separation of powers throughout environment is controlled at the service, administrators, and application level. RegDOX’s hosting provider has no access to:
- Customer Data Room Centers
- Customer Data Rooms and all content within the Secure Data Room environment
- User management
- User passwords
Watermarks / Stamping
Data Loss Recovery / Prevention
The application runs incremental and full backups of the Data Room Center and Data Rooms. The number of past days the system guarantees to have a full backup is 30 days. The designated Data Room Center administrator can request a restore of the available backups at any time from RegDOX Support.
Additionally, RegDOX allows Data Room Center administrators to manage Recycle Bin rules. You can define Recycle Bin retention periods, access and permissions.
Retention Period Compliance
Each security category includes how users may access documents that have been sent to them.
Secure File Editing (SFE)
On-Premise or SaaS
Information Rights Management (IRM)
The RegDOX Secure Data Room Solution for ITAR Compliance has been reviewed by the DDTC, who rewarded the RegDOX ITAR Solution with an Advisory Opinion that the solution meets ITAR compliance requirements.
For more information, please contact your RegDOX representative today.
RegDOX enables next generation document security
RegDOX’s implementation of its ITAR solution is dedicated to U.S. incorporated and based customers seeking to achieve ITAR compliance. Each aspect of the installation, from initial implementation, through installation, support, maintenance and upgrading is conducted by U.S. persons employed by U.S. employers and themselves supervised exclusively by U.S. persons.
RegDOX Solutions’ ITAR compliant document storage and collaboration data room is a new hosting platform located within a certified third-party, U.S. based hosting center that itself has achieved certification in a number of federal government security protocols, including those necessary to achieve ITAR compliance. All aspects of the hosting centers, including full redundancy, are ITAR compliant.
- Mobile and tablet apps for access on-the-go
- Granular, highly configurable access control at document, user, group etc. levels
- Integration with the Microsoft Office Product Suite (including Outlook)
- Available 24 x 7 via web browser or mobile app
- Integrated document management that allows checking in/out of documents, attribute tagging, document lifecycle capture, and more
- The Collaboration Center provides direct access to received and sent messages, tasks, and other items, all of which are marked with in-progress/completion statuses
- Naming conventions for documents and entire folder hierarchies
- Data Room Calendar that can be displayed to team members with relevant permissions; can also be exported and is iPad enabled
- Integration with Adobe Experience Manager
- Search tools to easily locate and identify documents within your Data Room
- Send large volumes of documents and folders through the Send-To Tool
- Assign tasks, track assignment statuses, and group tasks and documents into milestones with an integrated approval process
- Tamper-proof logging of every action and communication
- Shields against unauthorized staff or provider access
- Patented Secure Document Viewer prevents unauthorized downloads
- Dynamically generated security watermarks
- Automatic operator shielding
- Mitigates information management risks
- Security Categories to define the internal protection level of a document and downloading safeguards with configurable permissions
- US data centers and personnel for ITAR compliance
- Data encryption on the server and at rest
- Compliance with Corporate, DFARS, EAR and ITAR regulations
Benefits at a glance:
- U.S. based hosting
- Systematic monitoring
- Auditing and reporting mechanisms to record ongoing compliance with the infrastructure and protocols
- Ongoing and continual compliance with the legal requirements of ITAR
- Supported by private and government agency state documents, review and compliance determination
- Document storage management & collaboration
- DDTC Reviewed with Advisory Opinion of Solution Meeting ITAR Compliance Requirements