Frequently Asked Questions about RegDOX Secure Data Room
Are you an existing customer and can’t log in. What can you do?
Please ensure you are accessing the RegDOX URL: https://secure.gov.regdox.net
Please follow the instructions described in the Online Help topic Register and Log into a Dataroom
I try to log in to my Dataroom, but I don’t receive the SMS PIN. What can I do?
Please ensure that you followed the instructions described in the Online Help topic Log into a Data Room with a PIN
I don't see any documents in the Dataroom, only folders. What can I do?
In this case, you do not have enough permissions.
Contact the Dataroom Manager of the Dataroom. If you do not know this person, contact the person
who invited you or the main contact for the project.
When opening a Brainmark file in my browser, the screen stays white. What can I do?
Check the following:
- Are you using the correct PDF Viewer?
Make sure Adobe Reader (recommended version: 11) is installed and used for opening PDF files.
An instruction by Adobe can be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/display-pdf-in-browser.html
- Is the pop-up blocker active in your browser?
Deactivate the pop-up blocker for the RegDOX URL. To do so, check your browser settings.
- Is the RegDOX URL a trusted site in your browser?
Add the RegDOX URL to the trusted sites of your browser.
Can I upload multiple documents at once?
You can upload more than one document in one step by using one of the following options:
In the web browser, you can upload multiple documents at once, if they are compressed as a zip file.
See the Online Help topic Upload Folders and Documents as a Zip File
I created a new group, but I don't see it in the Permissions window. How can I add it?
- Select the folder and select Organize -> Permissions.
- Click Change Permissions.
- Click the plus symbol next to the entry field.
- Enter the name of the group in the next window. If you do not remember the name of the group, click the plus symbol again.
- Set the checkbox for the respective group and click OK.
- Click Apply.
- Set the permissions that this group should get.
- Select the Apply to existing subitems option, if the permissions should be applied for all subitems and folders.
- Click OK. The permissions are now added.
Please also refer to our Online Help for more detailed information. To open the Online Help, copy the following URL into your web browser: https://www.regdox.com/Online-Help-EN/index.htm